Friday, December 15, 2017

The Gospel of Luke December Challenge Continues

The Gospel of Luke December Challenge

As I posted several days ago, I'm without a computer, therefore unable to continue to post my notes from The Gospel of Luke. ( I have not been able to write notes every day, but have been greatly blessed on the days I have.)

BUT, if you're taking up the challenge you don't need my notes. If you're just tuning in, please read my post from November 28, 2017.
Join in the reading of Luke's Gospel---- one chapter per day and learn Jesus.

Today, being the 15th, we're reading Luke 15. If you have time, write notes in a journal or tablet as you read. Learn Jesus.

On December 24th we'll complete the reading of Luke and rejoice in the greatest gift mankind has ever known.

May God richly bless you through this divine season.

No comments:

Post a Comment