Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Gospel of Luke December Challenge

I'm loving The Gospel of Luke December Challenge. I hope you are too.
If you're just learning about it, please go back and read my November 28, 2017 blog post.
I'm so blessed as I read each chapter and am so enriched as I take notes in my notebook.
But I'm afraid I have a problem with posting at the moment. My computer is down. Yesterday I planned to post my notes for Luke 3 and 4. After spending much time and effort it just couldn't happen.
My husband also spent much time trying to fix it.
A new computer might be our Christmas gift.
BUT--- my notes being posted here is not the main part of this challenge.
The main part is that each of us reading through The Gospel of Luke, a chapter a day to the end which brings us to Christmas Eve.
I hope you're journaling your own highlights --- note taking --- along the way.

Now enough of this slow typing on my phone!

I'm going to get back to journaling in Luke 5. After all, today is December 5.

I pray God richly blesses you as you continue to learn Jesus in The Gospel of Luke.

Your comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment